About The Product
Natural vegan lip balm that is handmade and 100% natural and comes in Tin container. A simple vegan recipe to protect your lips from drying. Coconut oil nourishment with Kokum butter keeping your lips smooth and soft. The amalgamation of Kokum butter, Candelilla wax, and coconut oil. It gives you a smooth texture and shine too! No more using petroleum jelly or ingredients you don’t know about. Lastly a tinge of sweet orange essential oil to make you feel fresh!
- Coconut oil absorbs into the skin easily and swiftly, providing instant hydration and protection. It is made up of medium-chain fatty acids which help to reduce dryness and allow your skin to retain moisture. Coconut oil provides a protective barrier that protects the skin from dirt and pollution and lastly, we love how it smells!
- Kokum butter is known to improve the moisture content of almost every part of the body, including your skin, lips, feet, scalp, and hair. It’s absorbed into the skin easily, so you’re not left with a greasy feeling after application.
- Candelilla wax is a plant-based wax that is rich in nutrients and easily absorbed into the skin, allowing it to act as a barrier and help prevent moisture loss. It also works to bind ingredients together.
- Ingredients: Unrefined Kokum butter, Candelilla wax pellets, Cold-pressed coconut oil, sweet orange essential oil
- Colour: Light orange
- Quantity: 10g
- Packed in tin Container
- Shelf life: Best Before 12 months from packaging.
- Country of origin: India
- Packaging: We ensure that all our packaging is eco-friendly
- Usually, the order is dispatched within 24 working hours.
- You can expect delivery in 4 to 7 working days.
- You’ll receive an order confirmation mail in your registered email ID, along with a tracking link.
- You can track your package from your account in the ‘my orders’ tab.
About The Seller: Gift Green
We are here to give you sustainable alternatives for your daily conventional products, which could be harming the Environment and You. The idea is to keep the products simple and such that it serves a purpose.
We have kept the products and packaging really simple and we don’t intend to add more waste trying to make it look fancy or appealing. We would really appreciate it if we are not asked for packaging which isn’t eco-friendly or recyclable. The personal care products are all made in small batches, so please bear with us when we go out of stock. We make them on our own with a lot of effort and love.