About The Product
Make bringing your own a habit. Be ready to grab a bite with our bamboo cutlery. Switch to the benefits of biodegradable products no need for plastic spoon and fork on the go. Its time for bamboo. Travel anywhere and everywhere with our spoon and fork. Spork is a modern take on the traditional spoons and fork.
Born from nature, goes back to nature. Which one will you choose – single-use plastic straws or eco-friendly bamboo straws? Bamboo straws are made from bamboo branches, are re-usable and are excellent alternative to single-use disposable polluting plastic straws, the straw is handmade by artisans. It may seem like a small change but stats show that we all could make a big difference. The “KSAMAH” stamp (ethically sourced & a complete earth-friendly brand).
Key Features & Benefits:
- Attractive looking 100% natural bamboo cutlery – heat, stain, and odor resistant.
- Completely biodegradable under natural conditions.
- Hand wash after use and keep in a dry place for a longer life of this bamboo product.
- 100% natural bamboo product, no chemical treatment.
- Not recommended for Microwave and Dishwasher.
- Lightweight and durable.
Maintenance & Care:
- If left unwashed and wet after use, there may be fungal and bacteria growth.
- For reuse dry after use in shade.
- Avoid Prolonged soaking.
- Our wired brushes can easily clean the inside of the straws.
- After a certain usage, do change and order new ones.
Quantity: 2 Spoons, 2 Sporks, 2 Straws & 1 Washer
- Material: Bamboo
- Country of Origin: India
- Packaging: We ensure that all our packaging is eco-friendly. Cutlery is packaged with utmost care in zero plastic alternatives Organically dyed cloth made by Tribal women.
- Usually, Order dispatch within 24 working hours.
- You can expect delivery in 4 to 7 working days.
- You’ll receive an order confirmation mail in your registered email ID, along with a tracking link.
- You can track your package from your account in my orders tab.
About the Seller: Ksamah
Ksamah is amongst the first startup based on sustainable boxes and ecological living & lifestyle. We invite you for an opportunity to join our business, create new business and earn from the opportunity. Products for a better and healthy world. KSAMAH –Pronounced “sha-mah” is a Sanskrit word which means epithet of the lord -‘The pure one; purity as god’. We at Ksamah aim to inspire people to purchase aspirational Eco-friendly alternatives to live a more healthy and natural lifestyle, also, give the earth a chance it deserves. We have two real Homes-Earth and our Body - via our brand “KSAMAH” we aim to provide resources to you to take care of the former to start with.
Our eco-consciousness can save the earth.What plastic items can we replace? Which swaps have the most impact? Are these swaps actually sustainable ? How do we keep up with all the news and innovations ? So we thought that there has to be better solutions than to be stuck in analysis paralysis.
Plastic was supposed to be the best invention by mankind. It opened up the era of inexpensive practical and easy ways to live. By misusing this invention with our destructive ways and forces we are bringing harm to the natural world. The only option we have now is to recycle and reduce our way to the amount of plastic and chemicals we throw into the earth’s stream. We must rely on alternatives and now look to let PLASTICS go.
Connect with us, in our journey to save #EarthCrisis.