About The Product
Dinner Spoon Set:
The package contains 4 Spoons.
These teak utensils are hand-crafted from beautiful teak wood which comes from the excess material that the logging industry leaves behind. No additional trees were cut down to specifically create these products. Durable and beautiful teak wood utensils will add a beautiful dimension to your serving as well as offer years of use.
As each item is handcrafted exquisitely by our local artisans from rural India, each one is unique.
Spoons are very EASY TO GRIP and made from high-quality wood
Premium quality wood made without joints ensures LONG LIFE
Teak wood is anti-bacterial and 100% FOOD SAFE. Natural colour with no polish or additives
Ideal for daily use and fits with any cutlery
- Scratch-free Cookware
- Ergonomic – Happy Hands for endless stirring
- Heat resistant – Burn free hands
- Non-reactive on food.
How to dispose
- Quantity: Set of 4
- Weight: 200 gms (per Pc without packaging)
- Length: 8inch
- Width: 7.5inch
- Material: Teakwood
- Country of Origin: India
- Packaging: We ensure that all our packaging is eco-friendly
Maintenance & Care
- Wash with lukewarm water after use
- Do not soak or scrub
- Not Dishwasher or Microwave safe
- Apply any mineral oil such as linseed oil, coconut oil to re-polish when required
- Usually, Order dispatch within 24 working hours.
- You can expect delivery in 4 to 7 working days.
- You’ll receive an order confirmation mail in your registered email ID, along with a tracking link.
- You can track your package from your account in my orders tab.
About the Seller: Think Earth
Think Earth is the initiative by two sisters, Richa and Shivani taking inspiration from their father's plastic recycling business back in 1980. Think earth products are made by keeping the principle of zero-waste.
The global campaign to gain control of plastic waste is one of the fastest-growing environmental causes ever mounted. Yet it hasn’t been enough to make a dent in the growing tonnage of discarded plastic that ends up in the seas.
Think Earth proudly making such sustainable natural products that are not contributing to plastic waste in the ocean and landfills.