About The Product
Explicitly handcrafted and thoughtfully handpainted by our local artisan to bring in the best of both worlds. Pair it with any of our mango wood and enamel bowls to own that look. These are versatile enough to fit with any other bowl as well.
As each item is handcrafted exquisitely by our local artisans from rural India, each one is unique.
Maintenance & Care:
- Wash with lukewarm water after use Do not soak or scrub Not Dishwasher or Microwave safe Apply any mineral oil such as linseed oil, coconut oil to re-polish when required.
- No tree was additionally cut for this product
How to dispose
- Quantity: Set of 2
- Weight: 200 gms (per Pc without packaging)
- Length: 7” inches
- Width: 1.5”inches
- Material: Teakwood
- Country of Origin: India
- Packaging: We ensure that all our packaging is eco-friendly
- Usually, Order dispatch within 24 working hours.
- You can expect delivery in 4 to 7 working days.
- You’ll receive an order confirmation mail in your registered email ID, along with a tracking link.
- You can track your package from your account in my orders tab.
About the Seller: Think Earth
Think Earth is the initiative by two sisters, Richa and Shivani taking inspiration from their father's plastic recycling business back in 1980. Think earth products are made by keeping the principle of zero-waste.
The global campaign to gain control of plastic waste is one of the fastest-growing environmental causes ever mounted. Yet it hasn’t been enough to make a dent in the growing tonnage of discarded plastic that ends up in the seas.
Think Earth proudly making such sustainable natural products that are not contributing to plastic waste in the ocean and landfills.