About The Product
Rich in Calcium, Vitamin D & Iron A great beginner food for your infant. It only gets better with the sprouting!
How to use
- To make a beginner food
- Mix 2 teaspoons of powder in one glass of water
- Boil and simmer till a thick consistency is reached
- Add a piece of rock salt and jaggery/ palm jaggery
- Your baby's beginner food is ready!
- No chemicals/preservatives
- Completely natural
- Fully nourishing meal balanced with all nutrients
- Free of taste enhancers, preservatives or colouring agents.
- Also can be used to make ragi dosa, Ragi chapati, Ragi sweets and Ragi Koozh
- Ingredients: Sprouted Ragi
- Shelf-life: Best before 6 months from packaging
- Weight: 500gms
- Packaging: We ensure that all our packaging is eco-friendly
- Country of origin: India
- Usually, the order is dispatched within 24 working hours.
- You can expect delivery in 4 to 7 working days.
- You’ll receive an order confirmation mail in your registered email ID, along with a tracking link.
- You can track your package from your account in the ‘my orders’ tab.
About The Seller: Kamarkattu Eco Store
Kamarkattu Ecostore started off with a vision to make zero-waste zero-tox life possible in this super-fast city life. While sustainability is a much-discussed “thing” today, we are forced to be a part of this plastic/ chemical pollution with our daily use products mass-produced with chemicals and preservatives coming in plastic packaging which will lie over the Earth for centuries to come. We are trying to find a solution to this in our own small way to make sustainable living easy!