About The Product
This special hamper includes 4 Bamboo Toothbrushes, 2 Packs of Cotton Bamboo Earbuds and 1 Pack of Six Seed Pencils with a Special Reusable Cloth Pouch.
Encourage your loved ones to make a baby size change which will lead to a brighter future.
Over 200 CRORES (2,00,00,00,000+) of toothbrushes are thrown away every year in India alone, that’s 2 CRORE Kgs of waste added to landfills annually. Over 99% of toothbrushes the world uses are plastic and more than five trillion pieces of plastic are currently floating in the ocean. That’s like every person on earth right now throwing 833 pieces of plastic into the ocean each, sounds ridiculous right? This is a combined mass of over 250,000 tonnes.
Also, In India, 100000+ trees are getting cut each year, simply to make pencils. Not just trees, there is a lot of paper we waste, that ends up going into our dying landfills. This eco-friendly pencil combats both the problems. Made of recycled paper, no trees are cut down! These pencils also come with seeds infused at the end which grow into herbs, flowers or vegetables! This product truly, Saves Trees and Grows Plants!
Your toothbrush and earbuds are great ways to start making the transition away from plastic! It may well be your first BABY STEP in the right direction that has a HUGE impact. It requires no change in your routine and is already something you use daily. So why not think about the greater good? Why not make the switch today? Every day and every person counts! Let us all join hands and take #babystepsforabettertomorrow
- The bamboo toothbrush is:
- Natural antibacterial
- Free of chemicals & BPAs
- 100% safe for children and adults
- Cotton Bamboo Earbuds are Classic cotton earbuds with a planet-saving twist! The stem is made of 100% biodegradable wood/bamboo instead of planet-killing plastic.
- Each pack contains 80 units.
- Plantable Pencil is a sustainable pencil that gives an old pencil a new life. Made out of recycled paper, the end is filled with seeds and when planted upside down it grows herbs, flowers or vegetables.
- How to Plant: Use the recycled paper pencil till it gets shorter. Bury it sideways into the soil once it is too short to use. Water it with love every day for 5-7 days. The germination period is 5-10 days depending upon the seeds in the plantable pencil. Keep the pot in a way it gets a little sunlight but not directly under it.
Why do we use Bamboo to make the Toothbrush?
- Bamboo is environmentally friendly because it grows super fast, over 3 feet every single day. It is one of the fastest-growing plants on the planet so we don't need to worry about running out of it. Also, bamboo grows in close proximity to each other thus ensuring greater volumes in small spaces. Bamboo is also known for its natural anti-bacterial abilities. They fight microbes while cleaning your teeth to the best possible level of perfection.
Material: Bamboo Toothbrush, Cotton buds, Newspaper pencils with seeds and Cloth Bag
Colour: Brown, White, Grey
- Shell Life: 24 Months
- Age Group: +4 Years
- Country of Origin: India
- Packaging: We ensure that all our packaging is eco-friendly
- Usually, the order is dispatched within 24 working hours.
- You can expect delivery in 4 to 7 working days.
- You’ll receive an order confirmation mail in your registered email ID, along with a tracking link.
- You can track your package from your account in the ‘my orders’ tab.
About The Seller: Better Tomorrow
Better Tomorrow Co was started with a vision to make environment friendly, sustainable & socially responsible products accessible. Earnings are donated to charity! We strive to offer eco-friendly swaps that can be used by everyone without making any changes in their routine or habits. We want to make such biodegradable and socially responsible products accessible to the population at an affordable rate in order to encourage adoption. Toothbrushes and earbuds are made out of bamboo which grows fast and also decomposes completely hence saving the environment from plastic. Pencils are made from recycled newspaper and different seeds are embedded at the end of the pencil.