About The Product
4 Pieces Wooden Soup Spoons–handcrafted with Natural Teak Wood Spoons Japanese Korean Style – Lightweight Sturdy Durable Good For Everyday Use
Materials: The natural colour of the spoon made of Teak wood is due to the special sundry method and chemical-free finishing.
Elegant Appearance: The wooden masala spoons are beautifully handcrafted and the craftsmanship of our local artisans really stands out.
Scratch Free: Soft edges ensure vessels are scratch-free.
Hygienic to Use: 100% Natural Wood
Eco-friendly: 100% Natural, premium quality Teak wood which is completely bio-degradable and environment friendly. No tree was cut separately to make this spoon
Maintenance & Care
- Wash with lukewarm water after use
- Do not soak or scrub
- Not Dishwasher or Microwave safe
- Apply any mineral oil such as linseed oil, coconut oil to re-polish when required
How to dispose
- Quantity: Set of 4
- Weight: 200 gms (per Pc without packaging)
- Length: 5" inches
- Width: 1.7" inches
- Material: Teakwood
- Country of Origin: India
- Packaging: We ensure that all our packaging is eco-friendly
- Usually, Order dispatch within 24 working hours.
- You can expect delivery in 4 to 7 working days.
- You’ll receive an order confirmation mail in your registered email ID, along with a tracking link.
- You can track your package from your account in my orders tab.
About the Seller: Think Earth
Think Earth is the initiative by two sisters, Richa and Shivani taking inspiration from their father's plastic recycling business back in 1980. Think earth products are made by keeping the principle of zero-waste.
The global campaign to gain control of plastic waste is one of the fastest-growing environmental causes ever mounted. Yet it hasn’t been enough to make a dent in the growing tonnage of discarded plastic that ends up in the seas.
Think Earth proudly making such sustainable natural products that are not contributing to plastic waste in the ocean and landfills.