About The Product
Black Cardamom is a wonder spice native to our hills, colloquially known as 'Bada Alaichi'. They are freshly sourced from the small farmers in Lamahatta, Darjeeling. We hand pound this into a delicious powder with multiple uses
- It is good for the digestive system and helps maintain blood pressure
- It acts as a mouth freshener & is anti-oxidative in nature
- It can be mixed into your curries, biryani or your chai to infuse a magical, smoky flavour into them!
- Ingredients: Bada Alaichi (Cardamom), no preservatives or added colours
- Size: 80 mm X 70 mm
- Colour: Black
- Shelf Life: Indefinite
- Care: A shelf life of 12 months, needs to be stored in a cool, dry place away from sunlight
- Packaging: We ensure that all our packaging is eco-friendly
- Country of origin: India
- Usually, the order is dispatched within 24 working hours.
- You can expect delivery in 4 to 7 working days.
- You’ll receive an order confirmation mail in your registered email ID, along with a tracking link.
- You can track your package from your account in the ‘my orders’ tab.
About The Seller: Prakritiko
Prakriti Pradhan along with her family started this small homegrown business officially in 2020 after having tried and tested home recipes that have been passed from one generation to the next. Coming from a humble Newari family, Prakriti always had a passion to curate flavors inspired by natural and locally grown indigenous ingredients and wanted to explore the wonderful artisan of pickling. Today her passion has been converted to a vision to enhance and titillate taste buds by sharing her family secrets to the world and offering organic produce that essentially aims to nurture healthy and holistic living.