DIY Chalk Board Coasters
About The Product
Use these DIY chalkboard coasters to quote some message for your loved one, design your own coaster as per the mood or use it as a notepad. Perfect gifting option for kids to use for scribbling.
Reusable with chalk with multiple wipe cleans. Handcrafted with love by local artisans using reclaimed wood.
Maintenance & Care
- Wash with lukewarm water after use.
- Do not soak or scrub
- Not Dishwasher or Microwave safe
- Apply any mineral oil such as linseed oil, coconut oil to re-polish when required
How to dispose
- Set of 2
- Size: 4" inch
- Set Size 2
- P.S. Do not soak in water or scrub the coasters.
- Material: Mango Wood
- Country of Origin: India
Packaging: We ensure that all our packaging is eco-friendly. Cutlery is packaged with utmost care in zero plastic alternatives Organically dyed cloth made by Tribal women
- Usually, Order dispatch within 24 working hours.
- You can expect delivery in 4 to 7 working days.
- You’ll receive an order confirmation mail in your registered email ID, along with a tracking link.
- You can track your package from your account in my orders tab.
About the Seller: Think Earth
Think Earth is the initiative by two sisters, Richa and Shivani taking inspiration from their father's plastic recycling business back in 1980. Think earth products are made by keeping the principle of zero-waste.
The global campaign to gain control of plastic waste is one of the fastest-growing environmental causes ever mounted. Yet it hasn’t been enough to make a dent in the growing tonnage of discarded plastic that ends up in the seas.
Think Earth proudly making such sustainable natural products that are not contributing to plastic waste in the ocean and landfills.