Reusable Drinking Straw Set
About The Product
The Stainless Steel & Copper used to make this Reusable Drinking Straw Set. Disposable Straws create unnecessary waste and do significant damage to the environment. A plastic straw usually takes around 300-500 Years to biodegrade. That’s just one straw by one person in a day. But it’s not the only way to enjoy your beverages, it can be more mindful. Use a reusable drinking straw that doesn’t have to be disposed of and can be used for a long time. Our Reusable drinking straws come in Stainless Steel and Copper. These Straws are free of chemicals and toxins, so it keeps yours and the environment’s health in check! Our straws are chic & easy to carry while you are on the go. We have curated this all one Straw bundle for you, which has the goodness of both Stainless Steel and Copper. Along with it, a natural Straw Cleaner to keep your straws whistle Clean!’
Care: A simple rinse after each use or use a brush cleaner which will keep it whistle clean.
Disposal: Can be recycled at stainless steel recycling facilities.
- Stainless Steel Drinking Straw (bent): 1
- Stainless Steel Drinking Straw (Straight): 1
- Copper Drinking Straw (Bent): 1
- Copper Drinking Straw (Straight): 1
- Straw Cleaner: 1
- Material: Food-grade Stainless Steel & Copper
- Life Span: Last for years
- Straw Length: 8.2in
- Straw Width: 6mm
- Height: 0.19in
- Country of origin: India
- Packaging: We ensure that all our packaging is eco-friendly
- Usually, the order is dispatched within 24 working hours.
- You can expect delivery in 4 to 7 working days.
- You’ll receive an order confirmation mail in your registered email ID, along with a tracking link.
- You can track your package from your account in the ‘my orders’ tab.
About The Seller: Almitra Sustainables
Almitra Sustainables is a step in the right direction for coexistence. They would cease to exist if we do not coexist. Almitra Sustainables behaviour often appears to have a cascading effect, but they actually follow a circular effect direction. The only way to preserve the home, and the larger home – the world – is to live sustainably.
Almitra Sustainables goods are all that contribute to a sustainable lifestyle, which at the moment sounds utopian. Their products are without a doubt ethically sourced, cruelty-free, and vegan. You'll be pleased to learn that they’ve made every effort to avoid using plastic in our packaging in order to reduce the amount of waste that ends up in landfills.
This organization is led by a dedicated group of individuals who are selfless enough to care for a better quality of air to breathe, a better atmosphere, and a better place to live!