About The Product
Oh, So Cute Paw Coasters.
Suitable to use for both hot and cold drinks.
Slip-resistant, heat-resistant, multifunctional and durable to use.
Great to use at the home, office, restaurant, and bar.
Get these wooden coasters that are convenient and practical to use at home. It is handcrafted exquisitely by our local artisan from reclaimed mango wood, natural, and eco-friendly. Perfect to use for any beverage, or even as a candle base. They are super adorable and a must for any pet lover. Gift it to a pet parent or flaunt it at your home parties.
Multifunctional and Durable To use
These wooden coasters are heat-resistant and slip-resistant. Moreover, it is durable and multifunctional. The best way to clean it is to hand wash and leave it to dry. Everyone is going to enjoy using it because of its natural and beautiful wood grains. It will be a great addition to your home or office decoration.
Maintenance & Care
- Wash with lukewarm water after use
- Do not soak or scrub
- Not Dishwasher or Microwave safe
- Apply any mineral oil such as linseed oil, coconut oil to re-polish when required
How to dispose
- Quantity: 4
- Sizes: Round: Diameter: 4"x 4" inch
- Material: Mango Wood
- Country of Origin: India
- Packaging: We ensure that all our packaging is eco-friendly
- Usually, Order dispatch within 24 working hours.
- You can expect delivery in 4 to 7 working days.
- You’ll receive an order confirmation mail in your registered email ID, along with a tracking link.
- You can track your package from your account in my orders tab.
About the Seller: Think Earth
Think Earth is the initiative by two sisters, Richa and Shivani taking inspiration from their father's plastic recycling business back in 1980. Think earth products are made by keeping the principle of zero-waste.
The global campaign to gain control of plastic waste is one of the fastest-growing environmental causes ever mounted. Yet it hasn’t been enough to make a dent in the growing tonnage of discarded plastic that ends up in the seas.
Think Earth proudly making such sustainable natural products that are not contributing to plastic waste in the ocean and landfills.