Nature Kumkumadi Coffee Lip Balm (20gms)
Subcribe to back in stock notification
About The Product
How does it help you:
Plant based lip balm for protection against dryness, cold sores and chapping. Helps keep your lips soft and moisturized.
Special Touch: Coffee Flavour & Kumkumadi Oil.
This Product is:
Produced in Small Batches / Vegan / Cruelty Free / Toxin Free / No Harmful Chemicals / No Artificial Fragrance / Eco Friendly / Handmade in India.
- Quantity: 1
- Ingredients: Apricot Kernel Oil, Mango Butter, Cold Pressed Almond Oil, Calendulawax, Kumkumadi Oil, Beeswax, Vitamin E, Coffee Flavour Oil.
- SUITABLE FOR ALL SKIN TYPES.
- Manufacturing Date: 10th November 2021
- Best Before: 24 months
- Country of Origin: India
- Packaging: We ensure that all our packaging is eco-friendly. Cutlery is packaged with utmost care in zero plastic alternatives Organically dyed cloth made by Tribal women.
- Usually, Order dispatch within 24 working hours.
- You can expect delivery in 4 to 7 working days.
- You’ll receive an order confirmation mail in your registered email ID, along with a tracking link.
- You can track your package from your account in my orders tab.
About the Seller: Ksamah
Ksamah is amongst the first startup based on sustainable boxes and ecological living & lifestyle. We invite you for an opportunity to join our business, create new business and earn from the opportunity. Products for a better and healthy world. KSAMAH –Pronounced “sha-mah” is a Sanskrit word which means epithet of the lord -‘The pure one; purity as god’. We at Ksamah aim to inspire people to purchase aspirational Eco-friendly alternatives to live a more healthy and natural lifestyle, also, give the earth a chance it deserves. We have two real Homes-Earth and our Body - via our brand “KSAMAH” we aim to provide resources to you to take care of the former to start with.
Our eco-consciousness can save the earth.What plastic items can we replace? Which swaps have the most impact? Are these swaps actually sustainable ? How do we keep up with all the news and innovations ? So we thought that there has to be better solutions than to be stuck in analysis paralysis.
Plastic was supposed to be the best invention by mankind. It opened up the era of inexpensive practical and easy ways to live. By misusing this invention with our destructive ways and forces we are bringing harm to the natural world. The only option we have now is to recycle and reduce our way to the amount of plastic and chemicals we throw into the earth’s stream. We must rely on alternatives and now look to let PLASTICS go.
Connect with us, in our journey to save #EarthCrisis.