About The Product
The festival of colors is just around the corner and having been engaged in sustainable practices for a few months now. We have realised that the Holi colours We have been using for our life till now were made using heavy metals and artificial food colourings to make it look brighter and achieve those neon colours, which are highly toxic and hazardous to our health.
So, I've been working on the solution to this problem and have come up with Natural Holi Hues which are made using edible ingredients and are very safe and good for your skin.
Celebrate this day with your loved ones from the borrowed colours and love from the nature 💛
- Material: Edible ingredients like turmeric, beetroot, spinach
- Colour: Rosy Pink, Lime Green, Sunny Yellow, Sunset Orange
- Shelf Life: Indefinite
- Care: These naturally dyed fabrics do have to be taken care of with caution, and being dyed naturally the fade with frequent washing. It is advised to read the wash care instructions thoroughly provided along with the product.
- Packaging: We ensure that all our packaging is eco-friendly
- Country of origin: India
- Usually, the order is dispatched within 24 working hours.
- You can expect delivery in 4 to 7 working days.
- You’ll receive an order confirmation mail in your registered email ID, along with a tracking link.
- You can track your package from your account in the ‘my orders’ tab.
About The Seller: The Earthy Element
Introducing “The Earthy Element”, a brand devoted to naturally dyed goods which are ever-evolving. We are here to celebrate the gifts we receive from nature. Let’s be a little more natural, let’s be a bit sustainable.