About The Product
Handmade kajal which is 100 % natural, serves its basic purpose of cooling down your eyes with herbs and castor oil; No anti smudging chemicals. Perfect for babies too!
How to apply
- Gently dab Kajal with your index finger and apply it around your eyes as required.
- The Kajal is thick and a single dab is good enough per use.
- No chemicals/preservatives
- Completely natural
- Cools down your eye
- Perfect for babies
- Ingredients: Karisalankanni (Eclipta prostrata), Aloe vera, Castor oil, soy wax
- Shelf-life: Best before 6 months from packaging
- Packaging: We ensure that all our packaging is eco-friendly
- Country of origin: India
- Usually, the order is dispatched within 24 working hours.
- You can expect delivery in 4 to 7 working days.
- You’ll receive an order confirmation mail in your registered email ID, along with a tracking link.
- You can track your package from your account in the ‘my orders’ tab.
About The Seller: Kamarkattu Eco Store
Kamarkattu Ecostore started off with a vision to make zero-waste zero-tox life possible in this super-fast city life. While sustainability is a much-discussed “thing” today, we are forced to be a part of this plastic/ chemical pollution with our daily use products mass-produced with chemicals and preservatives coming in plastic packaging which will lie over the Earth for centuries to come. We are trying to find a solution to this in our own small way to make sustainable living easy!