Mustard Shirt - Tana Bana
About The Product
Mustard Shirt is available as part of our Tana- Bana collection. Tana Bana is an exquisite collection under Inayat that encompasses the traditional heritage and culture in this series of handloom cotton fabric. With a wide range of colours, this collection of shirt fabric aims to bring your urge to do sustainable fashion at ease while also merging the true benefits of pure hand-loomed fabric. Tana- Bana is made in collaboration with Shri Gyan Vidhya Samiti, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh
- Hand wash cold
- Do not tumble dry
- Steam iron after washing and dry
- Hand Wash Separately In Cold Water
- Do not Bleach
- Naturally organic.
- Eco-chic as well as functional fabric.
- Naturally, absorb moisture from the skin
- Colour: Mustard
- Size: 1 metre
- Weight: 120g/m
- Packaging: We ensure that all our packaging is eco-friendly
- Country of origin: India
- Usually, the order is dispatched within 24 working hours.
- You can expect delivery in 7 to 10 working days.
- You’ll receive an order confirmation mail in your registered email ID, along with a tracking link.
- You can track your package from your account in the ‘my orders’ tab.
About The Seller: Project Palaash by Enactus Aryabhatta
Enactus Aryabhatta came into existence in 2016, when a group of young ingenious minds decided to take entrepreneurial action to help their community and become a part of the global network. Students at Enactus Aryabhatta have been demonstrating that business has the power to inspire hope, create opportunities where little existed and ultimately improve lives and strengthen communities.