About The Product
Made from upcycled cotton (offcuts) It's a thin material to breathe air. A comfortable alternative to plastic You do a great service to Earth while using this!
- Can be used for grocery shopping
- To get veggies individually
- Can be used as cheesecloth for paneer
- Can be used to grow and store sprouts
- Raw Materials: Cotton
- 4 pieces
- Packaging: We ensure that all our packaging is eco-friendly
- Country of origin: India
- Usually, the order is dispatched within 24 working hours.
- You can expect delivery in 4 to 7 working days.
- You’ll receive an order confirmation mail in your registered email ID, along with a tracking link.
- You can track your package from your account in the ‘my orders’ tab.
About The Seller: Kamarkattu Eco Store
Kamarkattu Ecostore started off with a vision to make zero-waste zero-tox life possible in this super-fast city life. While sustainability is a much-discussed “thing” today, we are forced to be a part of this plastic/ chemical pollution with our daily use products mass-produced with chemicals and preservatives coming in plastic packaging which will lie over the Earth for centuries to come. We are trying to find a solution to this in our own small way to make sustainable living easy!