About The Product
Compact and Portable - Our mini flat scoop spoon comes with a shallow bottom and a short handle, compact and lightweight, easy to carry and store. Perfect for travelling, camp, hiking, picnic and other kinds of outdoor activities.
High-Quality - Our tiny wooden spoon is made from natural wood, the grain is visible, well polished and covered with a water-based varnish layer, safe and non-toxic, BPA free and eco-friendly, durable and reusable. Handwashing is recommended.
DIY Supplies - Natural wood makes every spoon a canvas for a DIY creation. You can carve or engrave whatever you like on the spoon to make every piece one-of-a-kind. Perfect craft supplies for DIY lovers.
Wide Usage - Our solid wood scoop is suitable for offices, homes, tea stores, cafes, etc. Also perfect to scoop dips, peanut butter, jams, icecreams, desserts, scrubs
Maintenance & Care
- Wash with lukewarm water after use.
- Do not soak or scrub.
- Not Dishwasher or Microwave safe.
- Apply any mineral oil such as linseed oil, coconut oil to re-polish when required
How to dispose
- Material: mango wood
- Country of Origin: India
- Packaging: We ensure that all our packaging is eco-friendly
- Usually, Order dispatch within 24 working hours.
- You can expect delivery in 4 to 7 working days.
- You’ll receive an order confirmation mail in your registered email ID, along with a tracking link.
- You can track your package from your account in my orders tab.
About the Seller: Think Earth
Think Earth is the initiative by two sisters, Richa and Shivani taking inspiration from their father's plastic recycling business back in 1980. Think earth products are made by keeping the principle of zero-waste.
The global campaign to gain control of plastic waste is one of the fastest-growing environmental causes ever mounted. Yet it hasn’t been enough to make a dent in the growing tonnage of discarded plastic that ends up in the seas.
Think Earth proudly making such sustainable natural products that are not contributing to plastic waste in the ocean and landfills.