About The Product
With the hustle-bustle of city life, a fully nourishing meal balanced with all nutrients becomes a luxury. While we try to manage with commercial protein mixes and readymade foods, we end up consuming more and more chemicals and preservatives. This simple mix gives us yummy Pongal in a matter of minutes!
How to use
- Shake well and transfer 1 cup into a pressure cooker
- Add 3 cups of water and cook till 5 whistles
- Add a teaspoon of ghee and serve hot with chutney or sambar!
- No chemicals/preservatives
- Completely natural
- No artificial taste enhancer
- No preservatives
- No colouring agent.
- Handmade in a hygienic environment.
- Ingredients: Millets (Samai/ Varagu), Moong Dal, Curry leaves, Cashew nut, Ginger, Corn pepper, Cumin seeds, salt
- Shelf-life: Best before 6 months from packaging
- Weight: 500gms
- Packaging: We ensure that all our packaging is eco-friendly
- Country of origin: India
- Usually, the order is dispatched within 24 working hours.
- You can expect delivery in 4 to 7 working days.
- You’ll receive an order confirmation mail in your registered email ID, along with a tracking link.
- You can track your package from your account in the ‘my orders’ tab.
About The Seller: Kamarkattu Eco Store
Kamarkattu Ecostore started off with a vision to make zero-waste zero-tox life possible in this super-fast city life. While sustainability is a much-discussed “thing” today, we are forced to be a part of this plastic/ chemical pollution with our daily use products mass-produced with chemicals and preservatives coming in plastic packaging which will lie over the Earth for centuries to come. We are trying to find a solution to this in our own small way to make sustainable living easy!