Millet Combo: Pongal & Dosa Mix
Subcribe to back in stock notification
About The Product
100 % Natural, homemade and free of taste enhancers, preservatives or colouring agents. With the hustle-bustle of city life, a fully nourishing meal balanced with all nutrients becomes a luxury. While we try to manage with commercial protein mixes and readymade foods, we end up consuming more and more chemicals and preservatives. This simple mix of eight millets gives us tasty dosa in a matter of minutes! Handmade in a hygienic environment.
How to use
- Pongal-Shake well and transfer 1 cup into a pressure cooker
- Add 3 cups of water and cook till 5 whistles
- Add a teaspoon of ghee and serve hot with chutney or sambar!
- Dosa-Mix water and the dosa flour to a watery consistency
- Add 1 tsp of curd and salt as required and leave it for 15 minutes
- Add chopped onions, green chilli, chopped ginger, curry leaves, coriander leaves to the batter
- Heat the dosa pan; pour a thin layer of dosa batter around and cook
- Serve hot with your favourite chutney!
- No chemicals/preservatives
- Completely natural
- Fully nourishing meal balanced with all nutrients
- Free of taste enhancers, preservatives or colouring agents.
- Ingredients: PONGAL MIX: Millets (Samai/ Varagu), Moong Dal, Curry leaves, Cashew nut, Ginger, Corn pepper, Cumin seeds, salt
- DOSA MIX: Millets (Finger, Pearl, Foxtail, Barnyard, little, kodo, Sorghum) and Soya Bean
- Shelf-life: Best before 6 months from packaging
- Packaging: We ensure that all our packaging is eco-friendly
- Country of origin: India
- Usually, the order is dispatched within 24 working hours.
- You can expect delivery in 4 to 7 working days.
- You’ll receive an order confirmation mail in your registered email ID, along with a tracking link.
- You can track your package from your account in the ‘my orders’ tab.
About The Seller: Kamarkattu Eco Store
Kamarkattu Ecostore started off with a vision to make zero-waste zero-tox life possible in this super-fast city life. While sustainability is a much-discussed “thing” today, we are forced to be a part of this plastic/ chemical pollution with our daily use products mass-produced with chemicals and preservatives coming in plastic packaging which will lie over the Earth for centuries to come. We are trying to find a solution to this in our own small way to make sustainable living easy!