Midnight Heart Cheese Board
Subcribe to back in stock notification
About The Product
For the BOLD & BEAUTIFUL who always ACES the game of style.
Our Black Mango Wood boards, a bit of contrast goes a long way making them a bold addition to any plating. This sleek and elegant Mango Wood Cheese Board will offer both functions in serving as a charcuterie tray, but also offer a decorative and stylish decor piece to any kitchen. Place it on the island with a candle, some napkins and some salt and pepper shakers and you have a decorative and functional centrepiece. Perfect for flat lays too!!
The mango wood used is sustainable. Mango trees are initially grown for their fruit but once the trees reach a certain size and age, they stop bearing fruit. It is then that the trees can be cut down and used to create wood products. The removal of the old trees makes space for farmers to plant new mango trees. This not only means that none of the wood is wasted, but offers a supplementary income to mango wood farmers.
It has excellent durability in water, Mango’s wood internal structure easily repels water damage and even more if it is polished!
Maintenance & Care
- Wash with lukewarm water after use
- Do not soak or scrub
- Not Dishwasher or Microwave safe
- Apply any mineral oil such as linseed oil, coconut oil to re-polish when required.
How to dispose
Maintenance & Care:
- Wash with lukewarm water
- After use Do not soak or scrub Not Dishwasher or Microwave safe
- Apply any mineral oil such as linseed oil, coconut oil to re-polish when required
- Quantity: 1 Serving Board
- Size: 7inches x0.5 inch thick
- Material: Mango Wood
- Country of Origin: India
- Packaging: We ensure that all our packaging is eco-friendly. Cutlery is packaged with utmost care in zero plastic alternatives Organically dyed cloth made by Tribal women.
- Usually, Order dispatch within 24 working hours.
- You can expect delivery in 4 to 7 working days.
- You’ll receive an order confirmation mail in your registered email ID, along with a tracking link.
- You can track your package from your account in my orders tab.
About the Seller: Think Earth
Think Earth is the initiative by two sisters, Richa and Shivani taking inspiration from their father's plastic recycling business back in 1980. Think earth products are made by keeping the principle of zero-waste.
The global campaign to gain control of plastic waste is one of the fastest-growing environmental causes ever mounted. Yet it hasn’t been enough to make a dent in the growing tonnage of discarded plastic that ends up in the seas.
Think Earth proudly making such sustainable natural products that are not contributing to plastic waste in the ocean and landfills.