About The Product
The fabric is naturally dyed with marigolds and creates a beautiful yellow petal print on its surface. Natural dyes coming from flowers and leaves are not only biodegradable but nontoxic and non-allergic too. Natural dyes neither contain harmful chemicals nor carcinogenic components which are common to synthetic dyes. Naturally dyed products have medicinal properties and are good for the skin too.
- Neither contains harmful chemicals nor carcinogenic components
- Good for skin
- Material: Marigold petal print
- Quantity: 1 Meter Length
- Colour: Bright yellow
- Care: These naturally dyed fabrics do have to be taken care of with caution, and being dyed naturally the fade with frequent washing. It is advised to read the wash care instructions thoroughly provided along with the product.
- Shelf Life: Indefinite
- Packaging: We ensure that all our packaging is eco-friendly
- Country of origin: India
- Usually, the order is dispatched within 24 working hours.
- You can expect delivery in 4 to 7 working days.
- You’ll receive an order confirmation mail in your registered email ID, along with a tracking link.
- You can track your package from your account in the ‘my orders’ tab.
About The Seller: The Earthy Element
Introducing “The Earthy Element”, a brand devoted to naturally dyed goods which are ever-evolving. We are here to celebrate the gifts we receive from nature. Let’s be a little more natural, let’s be a bit sustainable.