About The Product
A pack of Premium Incense Sticks made of discarded temple flowers. Jasmine, with its sweet scent, is known for enlightening one's mood, alleviates stress, and also preventing infections. The scent of jasmine all around you will relieve your headache and relax your work muscle. Made from upcycled waste flowers and 100% natural essential oils, Esscent incense sticks are handcrafted by our rural women and specially-abled people. These are 100% charcoal-free and are soaked in natural essential oils, making them the best stress-relievers. Esscent 100% Organic Loban Incense Sticks have cleansing properties to revitalize mind and body and support well-being
- Net Quantity: 40 Sticks and 1 Holder/Per pack
- Weight and size: 150g
- Country of origin: India
- Packaging: We ensure that all our packaging is eco-friendly
- Usually, the order is dispatched within 24 working hours.
- You can expect delivery in 4 to 7 working days.
- You’ll receive an order confirmation mail in your registered email ID, along with a tracking link.
- You can track your package from your account in the ‘my orders’ tab.
About The Seller: Esscent
Based out of Varanasi, Esscent by Arpan is a line of premium flower-based eco-friendly incense sticks.
Every year nearly eight tonnes of temple flower waste is dumped into water bodies thus largely affecting the ecosystem. We have come up with an eco-friendly solution wherein luxury incense sticks are produced out of flower waste. These are hand-rolled by a group of differently-abled people in the holy city of Kashi.
We have created an organic product which is made up of 60% flowers and is 100% charcoal free. This is our small way to help you make the switch to sustainable living and reducing water pollution.