About the Product
Shikakai along with 10 other herbs are picked and blended to make this refreshing hair wash; Perfect for babies also. This is made with 10 different herbs & flowers all of which have unique properties to clean, refresh & heal your hair & scalp. Applying chemicals to your scalp can be avoided with this simple switch inhabit. Our powder has no chemicals/artificial fragrance/preservatives. Handmade in a hygienic environment, this is the best product for baby hair wash as well.
How to apply
Take a few teaspoons of the powder (as required) in a bowl with water making it a paste (rice kanji can be used instead of water to condition your hair better) Wet the scalp, Gently massage with this paste and rinse off.
- No chemicals/preservatives
- Completely natural
- Promotes hair growth
- Reduces hair fall
- Controls dandruff
- Relieves scaling and other skin ailments on the scalp
- Cleanses scalp naturally
- Strengthens hair from the roots
- Removes itchiness, dryness and greasiness of scalp.
- Ingredients: Shikakai, Rose, Avaram poo, Hibiscus, Karboga Rice, Amla, Shenbaga flower, Poolan Kizhangu, Korai Kizhangu, Jataamasi, Mimusops elengi flower
- Shelf-life: Best before 6 months from packaging
- Weight: 500gm
- Packaging: We ensure that all our packaging is eco-friendly
- Country of origin: India
- Usually, the order is dispatched within 24 working hours.
- You can expect delivery in 4 to 7 working days.
- You’ll receive an order confirmation mail in your registered email ID, along with a tracking link.
- You can track your package from your account in the ‘my orders’ tab.
About The Seller: Kamarkattu Eco Store
Kamarkattu Ecostore started off with a vision to make zero-waste zero-tox life possible in this super-fast city life. While sustainability is a much-discussed “thing” today, we are forced to be a part of this plastic/ chemical pollution with our daily use products mass-produced with chemicals and preservatives coming in plastic packaging which will lie over the Earth for centuries to come. We are trying to find a solution to this in our own small way to make sustainable living easy!