About the Product
Hair oil is more than just hair care! With the rich herbal ingredients infused together into coconut oil, a gentle massage of this oil on your scalp at least twice a week is sure to cool down your nerves and provide overall nourishment. In addition, Vitamin C of Amla works in stimulating hair growth; Bhringraj increases blood circulation in the scalp and provides a calming effect; Protein rich curry leaves maintain the overall health of the hair. Enjoy the goodness of the herbs with a nice massage!
How to apply
- Take few drops of the oil in your palm; rub them together
- Apply the oil over the scalp and massage with fingertips all over for around 5-10 minutes
- Leave it as such or shower with herbal hair wash powder or hair wash soap after half an hour
- Give your hair the gentle care it deserves!
- Promotes hair growth
- Reduces hair fall
- Controls dandruff
- Relieves scaling and other skin ailments on the scalp
- Cleanses scalp naturally
- Strengthens hair from the roots
- Removes itchiness, dryness and greasiness of scalp.
- Ingredients: Cold pressed coconut oil, Amla, Karisalankanni (Bhringraj), Curry leaves, Phyla nodiflora
- Shelf-life: Best before 6 months from packaging
- Weight: 100ml/gm
- Packaging: We ensure that all our packaging is eco-friendly
Country of origin: India
- Usually, the order is dispatched within 24 working hours.
- You can expect delivery in 4 to 7 working days.
- You’ll receive an order confirmation mail in your registered email ID, along with a tracking link.
- You can track your package from your account in the ‘my orders’ tab.
About The Seller: Kamarkattu Eco Store
Kamarkattu Ecostore started off with a vision to make zero-waste zero-tox life possible in this super-fast city life. While sustainability is a much-discussed “thing” today, we are forced to be a part of this plastic/ chemical pollution with our daily use products mass-produced with chemicals and preservatives coming in plastic packaging which will lie over the Earth for centuries to come. We are trying to find a solution to this in our own small way to make sustainable living easy!