About The Product
All photos and calligraphy are done by Heena Shah / @explorer.heena / heenas.in
Postcards and bookmarks are printed on 250-300gsm and 100% recycled paper. (Not seed paper)
The backs are blank so you have the freedom to use it the way you like.
Each set of postcards comes in a cloth pouch made from leftover fabric which can be used multiple times.
For more information on each postcard once you receive head over to heenas.in (currently in prep).
Features & Benefits:
- Recycled Paper (Not seed paper)
- All items are hand-checked for quality.
- Most inks or pencils don’t smudge.
Quantity: Pack of 9
Size: Postcard sizes are approx 4*6 inches
Color: Colours may differ from my images slightly.
- Material: 100% recycled paper
- Country of Origin: India
- Packaging: Cloth pouch + Reused, We ensure that all our packaging is eco-friendly.
- Usually, Order dispatch within 24 working hours.
- You can expect delivery in 4 to 7 working days.
- You’ll receive an order confirmation mail in your registered email ID, along with a tracking link.
- You can track your package from your account in my orders tab.
About the Seller: Heenas.in
I, Heena was born and raised in Mumbai, India but grew up in Sikkim, Manipal, Montenegro, Japan and all over the world. I enjoy exploring cultures, foods, sights, and languages and meeting people. I have travelled through all union territories and most states of India. I have experienced about 20 countries including 45 of the 47 prefectures of Japan. Apart from blogging, I spend my time looking for greener alternatives in daily life, working out, collecting and writing postcards.
I click all the photos and do the artwork that goes on 100% recycled paper postcards. They are plastic neutral certified and plastic free.
The postcards are free to use as postcards, as greeting cards, in frames or however you like.