About The Product
A handmade stool entirely made of cane. It is traditionally called a Mudha. Due to its cane craftsmanship, it has a very natural look and color while being extremely durable. It can last for multiple generations. It was made with a traditional handicraft technique.
- Natural Bamboo Product
- Biodegradable product and packing
- Handmade with traditional techniques
- Height: N/A
- Diameter: 16 inches
- Color:Light Golden Brown
- Care Instruction:Use a wet cloth or sponge for cleaning
- Shelf Life: Indefinite
- Packaging: We ensure that all our packaging is eco-friendly
- Country of origin: India
- Usually, the order is dispatched within 24 working hours.
- You can expect delivery in 4 to 7 working days.
- You’ll receive an order confirmation mail in your registered email ID, along with a tracking link.
- You can track your package from your account in the ‘my orders’ tab.
About The Seller: Bamzoo
Bamzoo.in is a vision, with an objective of promoting eco-friendly, biodegradable products made from Bamboo, wood, and cane along with the indigenous handicraft culture of our people. It is our goal to not make eco-friendly products a rarity, but a need. Replacing the daily household items with handmade ones is beneficial for both us and the nature.