Hand Embroidered Alpana Jute Tote Bag
Subcribe to back in stock notification
About The Product
This pattern brings to life the Alpana, a tradition that is as inseparable from the traditions of Durga Puja as Ma Durga herself. In the olden days, the womenfolk would create intricate yet breath-taking motifs using nothing more than their imagination and powdered rice paste and colour. This is Alpana. Today, the tradition of Alpana continues in many different forms.
Features & Benefits:
- Each Tote Bag is completely eco-friendly and keeps alive Ksamah's commitment to the environment.
- These bags are crafted from jute fabric with an inner layer of cotton fabric for added durability.
- The hand embroideries are made with dolly thread, the handle straps are from cotton tape. A magnetic closure secures the bag’s inner compartment.
- In a nod to the needs of the times, each bag has a small inner chamber to hold a mobile phone or a small purse.
- The bags are light-weight, easy to carry, and can be cleaned conveniently using a wet cloth. Whatever you do, just don’t tumble dry your Ksamah Tote!
Each Ksamah Hand Embroidered - Alpana Tote Bag measures 14.5” (H)*13” (W). What cannot be measured, however, is the joy and cheer the bag will bring to you. Or your near and dear ones, should you decide to gift them one. Our E-commerce start up is supporting local artisans and also working towards helping women generate livelihood through this product.
- Quantity: 1
- Size: 14.5” (H)*13” (W)
- Material: Jute
- Country of Origin: India
- Packaging: We ensure that all our packaging is eco-friendly. Cutlery is packaged with utmost care in zero plastic alternatives Organically dyed cloth made by Tribal women.
- Usually, Order dispatch within 24 working hours.
- You can expect delivery in 4 to 7 working days.
- You’ll receive an order confirmation mail in your registered email ID, along with a tracking link.
- You can track your package from your account in my orders tab.
About the Seller: Ksamah
Ksamah is amongst the first startup based on sustainable boxes and ecological living & lifestyle. We invite you for an opportunity to join our business, create new business and earn from the opportunity. Products for a better and healthy world. KSAMAH –Pronounced “sha-mah” is a Sanskrit word which means epithet of the lord -‘The pure one; purity as god’. We at Ksamah aim to inspire people to purchase aspirational Eco-friendly alternatives to live a more healthy and natural lifestyle, also, give the earth a chance it deserves. We have two real Homes-Earth and our Body - via our brand “KSAMAH” we aim to provide resources to you to take care of the former to start with.
Our eco-consciousness can save the earth.What plastic items can we replace? Which swaps have the most impact? Are these swaps actually sustainable ? How do we keep up with all the news and innovations ? So we thought that there has to be better solutions than to be stuck in analysis paralysis.
Plastic was supposed to be the best invention by mankind. It opened up the era of inexpensive practical and easy ways to live. By misusing this invention with our destructive ways and forces we are bringing harm to the natural world. The only option we have now is to recycle and reduce our way to the amount of plastic and chemicals we throw into the earth’s stream. We must rely on alternatives and now look to let PLASTICS go.
Connect with us, in our journey to save #EarthCrisis.