Eco-friendly Red Soil Ganesha 7 inches Blue Pottery Pot Combo (Mumbai Only)
Subcribe to back in stock notification
About The Product
Handcrafted and hand-painted by the artisans of Maharashtra. Pure red soil that melts in water post 3-4 hours of immersion. Every Ganesha is eco friendly and comes safely packed for home delivery Pan India.
The Blue pottery pot comes directly from the artisans' den in Rajasthan
- Do not spill water, add any wet elements to avoid damage to the idol.
- You can add lightweight dry garlands or flowers and dry tikka. Immersion or visarjan of the idol post-festival can be done in a small bucket filled with enough water covering the idol.
- It takes 3-4 hours for the idol to melt, you can add a bit of hand pressure to make the idol melt earlier.
- Blue pottery pot is fragile and needs to be kept safe like any other ceramic item.
- Seed balls are added to the Ganpati red soil or any good quality soil for it to germinate and grow. The growth depends on the care and local climatic conditions.
- IDOL: Height 7 inches and Width 5 inches
- POT: Height 6.5 inches and width 5 inches
- Packaging: We ensure that all our packaging is eco-friendly
- Country of origin: India
- Booking to be closed on 22nd August and all to be delivered on or before 2nd September - No exceptions. No returns, only exchange
- You can expect delivery in 4 to 7 working days.
- This product can only be delivered only in Mumbai only.
- You’ll receive an order confirmation mail in your registered email ID, along with a tracking link.
- You can track your package from your account in the ‘my orders’ tab.
About The Seller: Guddee
Guddee is a saga of handicrafts penned with various mediums like wood, clay, marble, threads, a plethora of fabrics & much more by highly skilled artisans which are later sent to you after amalgamating your preferences, stories, and experiences via our customized unique handcrafted products.
We collaborate with some amazing, environmentally-conscious artisans to source the best-handcrafted products curated on Guddee.
We believe in creating livelihood for artisans and women in set NGOs thereby brainstorming possible handcrafted products utilizing their skill sets to create what could fit perfectly in your scheme of style and functional requirement."