About The Product
A simple swap you can make in your kitchen to store your veggies and fruits without using plastic. There are just perfect for your low-waste kitchen. Can be used to store your fruits and vegetables in the fridge.
They are made using :
- Waste cloth pieces of Chikankari cotton are upcycled.
- Waste pieces of the net are used in the bottom to make it easier for you to see what is inside.
- We have used zips to give it better utility.
- Eco-friendly alternative to Plastic Wraps.
- You can put your leafy vegetables in it and give it a spin in your washing machine to wash them thoroughly.
- Material: Made by upcycling waste cloth pieces of Chikankari cotton.
- Country of origin: India
- Packaging: We ensure that all our packaging is eco-friendly
- Usually, the order is dispatched within 24 working hours.
- You can expect delivery in 4 to 7 working days.
- You’ll receive an order confirmation mail in your registered email ID, along with a tracking link.
- You can track your package from your account in the ‘my orders’ tab.
About The Seller: Gift Green
We are here to give you sustainable alternatives for your daily conventional products, which could be harming the environment and along with that, you. The idea is to keep the products simple and such that it serves a purpose.
We have kept the products and packaging really simple and we don’t intend to add more waste trying to make it look fancy or appealing. We would appreciate it if we are not asked for packaging which isn’t eco-friendly or recyclable. The personal care products are all made in small batches, so please bear with us when we go out of stock. We make them on our own with a lot of effort and love.