Life cycle of a Boondh Menstrual Cup: Lasts for 10+ years
Material: Medical grade silicone (certifications in accordance with US Pharmocoepia and USFDA)
Firmness/ Sturdity: Medium
Maximum holding capacity: 22ml
- You can sleep, gym, swim and do sports wearing the cup
- You don't need to remove the cup while urinating or/ and excretion
- Comes with a detailed user manual and a branded cotton cloth pouch for safe storage
- No ancillary products such as steamer, special soap washes and panties are required
- Can be used by menstruators of all ages ranging from young menstruators, recent birthgivers and menopausal people
- Sterilization (in boiling water) is required only during the the beginning and end of the bleeding phase of the menstrual cycle.
Menstrual cups take an average of 1-3 cycles to getting used.
When you purchase a product at Boondh, you support menstrual literacy and reusable Boondh products for menstruators in lesser privileged communities. Thank you for supporting Boondh Social Foundation. :)
We started as the only organization of Central India working to educate rural and urban-rural women, to eradicate period poverty, raise menstrual awareness and break the stigma surrounding it, now we are here. Considering the importance of menstrual education and safer periods, got us thinking about the significant impact each menstrual cycle has on the planet. We started working towards a solution that was safe for both the people and the planet. SOQO (सोको: meaning absorb) aims to tackle modern sanitary issues of disposal and increasing carbon footprint in a much sustainable way.