Eucalyptus Essential Oil
Subcribe to back in stock notification
About The Product
Eucalyptus is known for its fresh clean aroma with minty, woody and citrusy fragrance. Its fresh, green, camphor-like, lemony aspects helps to soothe and relieve cold and cough. It also helps reduce muscle pain, eliminate lice and manages diabetes.
Known to be a natural sunscreen, it soothes skin and scalp irritation. It also Moisturises hair, hydrates and cleanses hair roots and helps improve hair thickness.
- Treats Respiratory Problems
- Reduces Muscle Pain
- Eliminates Lice
- Manages Diabetes
- Relieves mental Exhaustion
- Moisturises Hair
- Hydrates and cleanses hair roots
- Improves hair volume
- Can be applied to skin or hair by mixing 3 to 4 drops with carrier oils like Coconut oil, Olive oil, Jojoba oil, Sweet Almond Oil.
- Add a few drops to diffuser for aromatic use.
- Add a few drops to bath tub for rejuvenating experience.
Nett Qty: 12ml
We always recommend conducting patch test before using extensively. For conducting a patch test kindly follow below instructions:
- Apply the product (diluted with a carrier oil) on your inner elbow / jawline and observe for a day.
- In case no reaction is observed you may proceed to use the product.
- For sensitive skin, we recommend to conduct the patch test for atleast a week to ensure the skin is not allergic to any ingredient.
- If irritation occurs kindly discontinue the product use immediately and consult a dermatologist.
- Essential oils and essential oil blends are not recommended for Expecting and Breastfeeding mothers unless used under supervision of a certified practitioner. Kindly consult with your Doctor before use.
- Usually, the order is dispatched within 24 working hours.
- You can expect delivery in 4 to 7 working days.
- You’ll receive an order confirmation mail in your registered email ID, along with a tracking link.
- You can track your package from your account in the ‘my orders’ tab.
About The Seller: NetZero Living
Our Journey began when we gradually started replacing our basic essentials with naturally sourced alternatives and making them ourselves. This became a step by step movement, towards a more sustainable way of life, with a purpose. Through this slow transition, we also realised that in a way, we were giving back to Mother Nature, by being eco-friendly. And as a nature loving couple, it made us happy in creating a win-win situation for us and the environment.
Now, this also started creating awareness among our near and dear ones who started participating and encouraging us, to share our way of life with everyone.
We feel blessed to share these experiences, which we have gathered over the years, with like minded people, to live a guilt free balanced life without creating excess waste.