About The Product
This is a pack of Incense Cones which is made of discarded temple flowers. Esscent 100% Organic Tea Tree Cones have cleansing properties to revitalise mind and body and support well-being. Made from upcycled waste flowers and 100% natural essential oils, Esscent incense cones are handcrafted by our rural women and specially-abled people. These are 100% charcoal-free and are soaked in natural essential oils, making them the best stress-relievers.
- Net Quantity: 30 cones and 1 Holder/Per pack
- Weight and size: 140g and 3.5cm (cones)
- Country of origin: India
- Packaging: We ensure that all our packaging is eco-friendly
- Usually, the order is dispatched within 24 working hours.
- You can expect delivery in 4 to 7 working days.
- You’ll receive an order confirmation mail in your registered email ID, along with a tracking link.
You can track your package from your account in the ‘my orders’ tab.
About The Seller: Esscent
Based out of Varanasi, Esscent by Arpan is a line of premium flower-based eco-friendly incense sticks. Every year nearly eight tonnes of temple flower waste is dumped into water bodies thus largely affecting the ecosystem. We have come up with an eco-friendly solution wherein luxury incense sticks are produced out of flower waste. These are hand-rolled by a group of differently-abled people in the holy city of Kashi.
We have created an organic product that is made up of 60% flowers and is 100% charcoal free. This is our small way to help you make the switch to sustainable living and reducing water pollution.