About The Product
This is a Copper Bottle and Coconut Fiber Bottle Cleaner that is made entirely of Copper and Coconut Coir. This perfect Combo is a go-to when you are looking for a plastic-free alternative for safe drinking and keeping bottles clean. Our Copper Bottles are inspired by this age-old Indian tradition to make every sip of water count, as the modern-day single-use plastic bottles have become a menace to our health and our planet. Coconut Fiber Bottle Cleaner made out of Coconut Coir. This Fiber is naturally antimicrobial so you don't have to worry that it would smell or become moldy after use. It's easy to use and keeps the bottle whistle clean. This coir is extracted from the husk of a coconut which is usually discarded after its juice and meat have been consumed. Considered merely but a waste we use this coir to make natural cleaners to create a plastic-free safe environment.
- Copper Bottle- 1
- Coconut Fiber Bottle Cleaner- 1
- Copper: Eliminates free radicals and toxins; Enhances Immunity; Prevents Aging; Better Digestion
- Copper bottle: Easy to fit in your backpack; Avoid single-use plastic bottles on the go and become responsible; Leak-proof; Elegant and Stylish, standout!
- Material: Copper and Coconut Coir
- Origin Country: India
- Product Color: Copper, Brown
- Bottle Length: 9in
- Bottle Cleaner- 13.7in
- Bottle Width: 2.7in
- Bottle Cleaner Diameter: 1.9in
- Height: 1.9in
- Packaging: We ensure that all our packaging is eco-friendly
- Usually, Order dispatch within 24 working hours.
- You can expect delivery in 4 to 7 working days.
- You’ll receive an order confirmation mail in your registered email ID, along with a tracking link.
- You can track your package from your account in my orders tab.
About The Seller: Almitra Sustainables
Almitra Sustainables is a step in the right direction for coexistence. They would cease to exist if we do not coexist. Almitra Sustainables behaviour often appears to have a cascading effect, but they actually follow a circular effect direction. The only way to preserve the home, and the larger home – the world – is to live sustainably.
Almitra Sustainables goods are all that contribute to a sustainable lifestyle, which at the moment sounds utopian. Their products are without a doubt ethically sourced, cruelty-free, and vegan. You'll be pleased to learn that they’ve made every effort to avoid using plastic in our packaging to reduce the amount of waste that ends up in landfills.
This organization is led by a dedicated group of individuals who are selfless enough to care for a better quality of air to breathe, a better atmosphere, and a better place to live!