Copper Bottle (750 ML)
Subcribe to back in stock notification
About The Product
This is a copper bottle that is made entirely of copper. Copper is an essential mineral significant for human health. It’s long been a holistic tradition in India to drink water from Copper bottles to balance the body and get rid of all the impurities. Our Copper Bottles are inspired by this age-old Indian tradition to make every sip of water count, as the modern-day single-use plastic bottles have become a menace to our health and our planet.
Care: Add 2 tbsp Vinegar – 1 Tbsp Salt, 2 Cups water, Close the Lid, Shake, Rinse
- Copper: Eliminates free radicals and toxins; Enhances Immunity; Prevents Aging; Better Digestion
- Easy to fit in your backpack
- Avoid single-use plastic bottles on the go and become responsible.
- Elegant and Stylish, standout!
- Material: Pure Copper
- Shelf Life: Last for Year
- Product Color: Copper
- Bottle Length: 9in
- Bottle Width: 2.7in
- Bottle Height: 7in
- Origin Country: India
- Packaging: We ensure that all our packaging is eco-friendly
- Usually, Order dispatch within 24 working hours.
- You can expect delivery in 4 to 7 working days.
- You’ll receive an order confirmation mail in your registered email ID, along with a tracking link.
- You can track your package from your account in my orders tab.
About The Seller: Almitra Sustainables
Almitra Sustainables is a step in the right direction for coexistence. They would cease to exist if we do not coexist. Almitra Sustainables behaviour often appears to have a cascading effect, but they actually follow a circular effect direction. The only way to preserve the home, and the larger home – the world – is to live sustainably.
Almitra Sustainables goods are all that contribute to a sustainable lifestyle, which at the moment sounds utopian. Their products are without a doubt ethically sourced, cruelty-free, and vegan. You'll be pleased to learn that they’ve made every effort to avoid using plastic in our packaging in order to reduce the amount of waste that ends up in landfills.
This organization is led by a dedicated group of individuals who are selfless enough to care for a better quality of air to breathe, a better atmosphere, and a better place to live!