About The Product
This super exfoliating Coffee scrub is going to give you the boost you need to start your day. So what? If you are not a coffee lover, this scrub is going to make you fall in love with the whole experience. Use: Take a spoon full and apply on a damp face and scrub in a circular motion. Wash face with lukewarm or cold water
- Coffee scrubbing removes dead skin & brightens skin and prevents clogged pores thus making your skin look fresh and healthy. The caffeine found in coffee scrubs typically increases blood flow and helps in reducing the appearance of cellulite and give your skin a more even tone.
- Coconut oil is a great skin softener and helps you do away with dry and hard skin conditions. It also helps in preventing premature aging due to its well-known antioxidant properties.
- The natural glycolic acid in sugar not only helps condition and moisturize skin, but protects it from harsh toxins
- Ingredients: Coffee grounds, cold-pressed coconut oil & sugar
- Vegan, Handmade in small batches.
- Colour: Coffee Brown
- Packaging: Glass jars
- Variants: 20 grams / 100 grams
- Shelf life: Best Before 12 months from packaging. No Preservatives are added
- Origin Country: India
- Packaging: We ensure that all our packaging is eco-friendly
- Usually, Order dispatch within 24 working hours.
- You can expect delivery in 4 to 7 working days.
- You’ll receive an order confirmation mail in your registered email ID, along with a tracking link.
- You can track your package from your account in my orders tab.
About The Seller: GiftGreen
We are here to give you sustainable alternatives for your daily conventional products, which could be harming the Environment and You. The idea is to keep the products simple and such that it serves a purpose.
We have kept the products and packaging really simple and we don’t intend to add more waste trying to make it look fancy or appealing. We would really appreciate it if we are not asked for packaging which isn’t eco-friendly or recyclable. The personal care products are all made in small batches, so please bear with us when we go out of stock. We make them on our own with a lot of effort and love.