Coconut Fiber Coir Scrub pack of 3
Subcribe to back in stock notification
About The Product
This is a Coconut Fiber Coir Scrub pack of 3 made of Coconut Coir. Coir has been used for ages in India for household cleaning. Although, this simple and traditional practice has been forgotten due to the commercialization and advertising of PLASTIC which is known to leech chemicals. Coir is a strong, durable, biodegradable & antimicrobial fiber which makes it ideal for many purposes including household cleaning. Considered merely but a waste, we use this coir to make natural cleaners to create a plastic-free safe environment. So first, let’s clean the dishes in your sink. Our Coir Dish Scrub is a minimalist cleaning pad and has a raw and natural feel. This scrub will keep your kitchenware squeaky clean and free from chemicals.
Care: Rinse and dry.
- Coconut Fiber Dish Scrub: Pack of 3
Note: A pack contains 5 circular pads
- Material: Plant-Based, Coconut Fiber
- Coir Scrub Diameter: 3.9in
- Disposal: Put it in Compost
- Country of origin: India
- Packaging: We ensure that all our packaging is eco-friendly
- Usually, the order is dispatched within 24 working hours.
- You can expect delivery in 4 to 7 working days.
- You’ll receive an order confirmation mail in your registered email ID, along with a tracking link.
- You can track your package from your account in the ‘my orders’ tab.
About The Seller: Almitra Sustainables
Almitra Sustainables is a step in the right direction for coexistence. They would cease to exist if we do not coexist. Almitra Sustainables behaviour often appears to have a cascading effect, but they actually follow a circular effect direction. The only way to preserve the home, and the larger home – the world – is to live sustainably.
Almitra Sustainables goods are all that contribute to a sustainable lifestyle, which at the moment sounds utopian. Their products are without a doubt ethically sourced, cruelty-free, and vegan. You'll be pleased to learn that they’ve made every effort to avoid using plastic in our packaging in order to reduce the amount of waste that ends up in landfills.
This organization is led by a dedicated group of individuals who are selfless enough to care for a better quality of air to breathe, a better atmosphere, and a better place to live!