About The Product
This Coconut Fiber-Coir Scrub & Laundry Brush is exclusively composed of coconut coir. A simple coconut waste can make for natural cleaning alternatives. The pack of Coir scrub and Multi-purpose Brush keeps filth at the bay. It's made from Coconut Coir which makes it completely biodegradable. Like synthetic scrubs, these don’t smell or become moldy as Coconut fiber is naturally antimicrobial. Considered merely but a waste we use this coir to make natural cleaners to create a plastic-free safe environment.
Care: Rinse and dry. Disposal: Put it in Compost or recycle.
- Coconut Coir Utensil Scrub (Pack of 5 Pads): 1
- Multi-purpose Brush: 1
- Material: Plant-Based, Coconut Fiber
- Product Color: Brown
- Laundry Brush- 5.9in
- Coir Scrub Diameter- 3.9in
- Laundry Brush Width- 2.3in
- Laundry Brush Height- 1.9in
- Origin Country: India
- Packaging: We ensure that all our packaging is eco-friendly
- Usually, Order dispatch within 24 working hours.
- You can expect delivery in 4 to 7 working days.
- You’ll receive an order confirmation mail in your registered email ID, along with a tracking link.
- You can track your package from your account in my orders tab.
About The Seller: Almitra Sustainables
Almitra Sustainables is a step in the right direction for coexistence. They would cease to exist if we do not coexist. Almitra Sustainables behaviour often appears to have a cascading effect, but they actually follow a circular effect direction. The only way to preserve the home, and the larger home – the world – is to live sustainably.
Almitra Sustainables goods are all that contribute to a sustainable lifestyle, which at the moment sounds utopian. Their products are without a doubt ethically sourced, cruelty-free, and vegan. You'll be pleased to learn that they’ve made every effort to avoid using plastic in our packaging in order to reduce the amount of waste that ends up in landfills.
This organization is led by a dedicated group of individuals who are selfless enough to care for a better quality of air to breathe, a better atmosphere, and a better place to live!