Coconut Fiber Cleaning Kit (Pack of 5 Coir Brushes)
About The Product
This is a Coconut Fiber Cleaning Kit Pack of 5 Coir Brushes that are made entirely of Coconut Coir. Our Coir Cleaning Kit is the best way to get started with low-tox cleaning and creating a chemical-free environment in your house. We have curated this mix of essentials which will get the entire household cleaning job done! The coir is extracted from the husk of coconuts which is usually discarded after its juice and meat have been consumed. Considered merely but a waste we use this coir to make natural cleaners to create a plastic-free safe environment. Coconut fiber is naturally antimicrobial.
- Coir Dish Scrub (Pack of 5 pads): 1
- Laundry/ Floor Brush: 1
- Vegetable Scrub: 1
- Bottle Cleaner: 1
- Long Handle Pot Brush: 1
- Product Color: Brown
- Bottle Cleaner Length: 13in
- Vegetable Cleaner Length: 3.9in
- Laundry Brush Length: 5.9in
- Bottle Cleaner Width: 1.9in
- Vegetable Cleaner Width: 3.1in
- Coir Scrub Diameter: 3.9in
- Laundry Brush Width: 2.3in
- Bottle Cleaner Height: 1.9in
- Vegetable Cleaner Height: 1.1in
- Laundry Brush Height: 1.9in
- Origin Country: India
- Packaging: We ensure that all our packaging is eco-friendly
- Usually, Order dispatch within 24 working hours.
- You can expect delivery in 4 to 7 working days.
- You’ll receive an order confirmation mail in your registered email ID, along with a tracking link.
- You can track your package from your account in my orders tab.
About The Seller: Almitra Sustainables
Almitra Sustainables is a step in the right direction for coexistence. They would cease to exist if we do not coexist. Almitra Sustainables behaviour often appears to have a cascading effect, but they actually follow a circular effect direction. The only way to preserve the home, and the larger home – the world – is to live sustainably.
Almitra Sustainables goods are all that contribute to a sustainable lifestyle, which at the moment sounds utopian. Their products are without a doubt ethically sourced, cruelty-free, and vegan. You'll be pleased to learn that they’ve made every effort to avoid using plastic in our packaging in order to reduce the amount of waste that ends up in landfills.
This organization is led by a dedicated group of individuals who are selfless enough to care for a better quality of air to breathe, a better atmosphere, and a better place to live!