About The Product
These Candles are made completely from coconut and palm trees. The manufacturing and harvesting processes are done sustainably. You can sit back and relax in a peaceful atmosphere with an enchanting essence lifting your mood.
- The wide ribbon wick prevents tunnelling for an even, consistent burn from edge to edge all the way down to the bottom.
- These Coconut Candles are the most unique candles in the market.
- Transition to sustainable living by using these candles. You can even reuse the coconut bowl!
- Shell: Coconut
- Ingredients: Made from the best ingredients, these signature candles are the cleanest burning candles with a premium blend of 90% soy and 10% paraffin wax.
- Shelf Life: 1 Year
- Product Color: Brown
- Product Weight: 200g
- Country of origin: India
- Packaging: We ensure that all our packaging is eco-friendly
- Usually, the order is dispatched within 24 working hours.
- You can expect delivery in 4 to 7 working days.
- You’ll receive an order confirmation mail in your registered email ID, along with a tracking link.
- You can track your package from your account in the ‘my orders’ tab.
About The Seller: Thenga
Thenga is a made-in-India brand that makes your sustainable journey worthwhile using one core ingredient - the coconut. Thenga means coconut in Malayalam, and the founder, Maria Kuriakose hails from Kerala. She's always been passionate about businesses with a purpose, which led to the creation of this brand. Thenga uses coconut shells that are locally available and creates bowls, spoons, forks, and other kitchen essentials, as well as other sustainable products using coconut. Run by a women-led team and coconut craftsmen from 3 districts across Kerala, the brand helps empower them and helps the environment, one shell at a time.