Cocoa Herbal Tea
Subcribe to back in stock notification
About The Product
Green tea has long been used as the source of healthy teas, but now there’s a new tea on the block and it tastes significantly better and healthier.
This cocoa tea is a completely natural and guilt-free chocolate indulgence.
- Made from roasted cocoa shells
- There are no artificial flavourings
- It is completely natural. Fat & calorie-free
- Enjoy the decent chocolate aroma which is pure and delicate
- Taste either hot or cold!
- Add one heaped teaspoon of these shells to 1 cup of hot water. Steep for 5 minutes.
- Strain and Drink natural or with sweetener/milk
- If you intend to add milk steep for at least 10 minutes.
- Can also add vanilla/cinnamon/clove/nutmeg/lemon for added flavours
- Lifts the mood (theobromine) and settles the stomach
- 6x higher in antioxidants than Green Tea.
- Healthy source of Iron, Vitamin E, Manganese & Copper.
- Naturally sugar-free and contain almost no calories.
- Full of essential nutrients, including magnesium, iron, zinc, calcium, B vitamins, and vitamin A
- Rich in Fiber, can improve digestion
- Colour: Brown
- Ingredients: Cacao Shells
- Shelf-life: Best before 6 months from packaging
- Country of Origin: India
- Packaging: We ensure that all our packaging is eco-friendly
- Usually, Order dispatch within 24 working hours.
- You can expect delivery in 4 to 7 working days.
- You’ll receive an order confirmation mail in your registered email ID, along with a tracking link.
- You can track your package from your account in my orders tab.
About The Seller: KOKO PODS
Indigenous chocolates made from cocoa have been created by a software engineer couple. They produced the chocolates that have made them popular. Around 500 cocoa plants are grown on the family's 18-acre farm. Many cocoa seeds were being thrown away, which the couple found. They thought about making chocolates from cocoa fruit seeds.
They sell chocolates made in an organic manner without the use of any chemicals on the web. This chocolate is in high demand from all over the world. They make dark chocolates with a lot of cocoa and very little sugar.