Cloth Bunting (Toran)
Subcribe to back in stock notification
About The Product
The colour and print of the fabric cord may be different from the picture but the flags will be exactly as pictured. The buntings are reversible and can be hung across the room as well. They are made by a wonderful group of women at Seva Charitable Trust: it is a self-help group that has done a wonderful job of converting this fabric waste into buntings.
The best part of these buntings is that they can be used for almost all celebrations be it birthdays, anniversaries, weddings or even a small family lunch. It can brighten up the entire mood. We have been collecting fabric waste, which would have otherwise ended up in landfills to make buntings.
Just like you: they are unique, made with different colours and combinations. Also, we are big-time lovers of reusable decorations. Let the memories and decorations of your celebrations be remembered forever and last forever. Disposable decorations, too last forever but in the wrong places like the landfills & oceans.
- These are washable and can be used for years to come.
- We have 3 shapes: Triangle, spearhead and swallow-tailed.
- The Colour of buntings will be sent as per the availability.
- Length: 6.5 foot/ 11 foot
- Country of origin: India
- Packaging: We ensure that all our packaging is eco-friendly
- Usually, the order is dispatched within 24 working hours.
- You can expect delivery in 4 to 7 working days.
- You’ll receive an order confirmation mail in your registered email ID, along with a tracking link.
- You can track your package from your account in the ‘my orders’ tab.
About The Seller: Gift Green
We are here to give you sustainable alternatives for your daily conventional products, which could be harming the environment and along with that, you. The idea is to keep the products simple and such that it serves a purpose.
We have kept the products and packaging really simple and we don’t intend to add more waste trying to make it look fancy or appealing. We would appreciate it if we are not asked for packaging which isn’t eco-friendly or recyclable. The personal care products are all made in small batches, so please bear with us when we go out of stock. We make them on our own with a lot of effort and love.