Choco Lust Edible Spoon (Pack of 25)
Subcribe to back in stock notification
About The Product
ChocoLust Edible Spoons are eco-friendly spoons that create zero wastage. The carefully crafted chocolate flavour of the product has been specifically crafted for chocolate lovers. Chocolate is an extremely good source of antioxidants and also plays a role in reducing depression. As a replacement for single-use plastic spoons.
How to use
Can be eaten/used by any age person also safe for Toddlers and children. Usually used for eating snacks, desserts, soups, salad, rice, ice-creams, acai bowls, and much more. Can be used at parties, for takeaway, restaurants, food stalls, picnics, café, etc. You can simply eat it as a snack or can also create your own unique recipe!
- Safe for people of all ages, as well as toddlers and children
- Nutritional value: Super-healthy with rich dietary fiber and 1.3 grams protein in each spoon. 100% natural ingredients, no added sugar, no preservatives. Use with any type of meal and dessert
- Ingredients: Chocolate
- Pack Size: 25 Pcs
- Colour: Brown
- Flavour: Chocolate
- Shelf-life: Best before 12 months from packaging
- Country of Origin: India
- Packaging: We ensure that all our packaging is eco-friendly
- Usually, orders are dispatched within 24 working hours.
- Expect delivery in 4 to 7 working days.
- You’ll receive an order confirmation mail in your registered email ID, along with a tracking link.
- You can track your package from your account in my orders tab.
About the seller: Think Earth
Think Earth is a conscious initiative by two sisters, Richa and Shivani, taking inspiration from their father's plastic recycling business back in 1980. Think earth products are made keeping in mind the principle of zero-waste.
The global campaign to gain a check on plastic waste is one of the fastest-growing environmental causes ever mounted. Yet it hasn’t been enough to make a visible dent in the growing tonnage of discarded plastic that ends up in the seas.
Think Earth is proudly making such sustainable natural products that are not contributing at all, to plastic waste in the oceans and landfills.