About The Product
Single-use & plastic decorations create a lot of waste, be it festivals or small celebrations. We end up creating more waste than our enjoyment.
We cannot always celebrate at the cost of nature, our water bodies & beaches are cramped with waste after festivals.
A little background about how we got the idea to make this : At my dad’s printing press there are times when waste cannot be controlled, most of it goes to recycling. We used up a few sheets to make these hearts by sticking them on corrugated cardboard sheets, making them sturdy enough to be reused.
It’s us who have to start making conscious choices like reusing decorations made out of cloth, recycled material, real plants, nice curtains, reshuffling your furniture, some vintage pieces, vases, DIY décor – obviously without creating more waste. We already have ideas pouring in right? It is never too late to start!
- These hearts can be stuck, hung or just set-up as beautiful décor.
- They can be reused for multiple occasions as the carboard makes it sturdy giving it strength.
- They are made with colored scrap paper & cardboard which is collected from printing waste.
- The pack has 14 hearts..
- They are limited in stock, we will be making more shapes soon.
Size: 4.5 inches
- Country of origin: India
- Packaging: We ensure that all our packaging is eco-friendly
- Usually, the order is dispatched within 24 working hours.
- You can expect delivery in 4 to 7 working days.
- You’ll receive an order confirmation mail in your registered email ID, along with a tracking link.
- You can track your package from your account in the ‘my orders’ tab.
About The Seller: Gift Green
We are here to give you sustainable alternatives for your daily conventional products, which could be harming the environment and along with that, you. The idea is to keep the products simple and such that it serves a purpose.
We have kept the products and packaging really simple and we don’t intend to add more waste trying to make it look fancy or appealing. We would appreciate it if we are not asked for packaging which isn’t eco-friendly or recyclable. The personal care products are all made in small batches, so please bear with us when we go out of stock. We make them on our own with a lot of effort and love.