About The Product
Adding Farmhouse Style to your home is easier than you think. This vintage-style Black wash wooden rack is exclusive and will make a decorative as well as practical addition to your room. Mango wood is a strong and dense hardwood that has beautiful brown or golden streaks and contours on its surface. The craftsmanship adds to the set’s spectacular retro style. Every step of the construction process is carried out with the greatest care, be it polishing, painting or lacquering.
SHABBY CHIC WALL DECOR: Easy to hang. Use a single screw, nail or hook.
USE IN ANY ROOM: Perfect wall shelf for the bathroom, kitchen, living room, office bedroom. Use it to display decorative items, books, candles, plants or other household items. Comes along with Jute Robe High quality heavy-duty and BUILT TO LAST!
Maintenance & Care
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth
- Nonstick Cooking Kitchen
How to dispose
- Quantity: 1 wooden board + 1 mason jar assembled + hooks at the FRONT for hanging+ can be directly hooked on 2 nails
- Material: Wood
- Size 20inch x 8inch
Care: Wipe with a soft, dry cloth
- Country of Origin: India
- Packaging: We ensure that all our packaging is eco-friendly. Cutlery is packaged with utmost care in zero plastic alternatives Organically dyed cloth made by Tribal women.
- Usually, Order dispatch within 24 working hours.
- You can expect delivery in 4 to 7 working days.
- You’ll receive an order confirmation mail in your registered email ID, along with a tracking link.
- You can track your package from your account in my orders tab.
About the Seller: Think Earth
Think Earth is the initiative by two sisters, Richa and Shivani taking inspiration from their father's plastic recycling business back in 1980. Think earth products are made by keeping the principle of zero-waste.
The global campaign to gain control of plastic waste is one of the fastest-growing environmental causes ever mounted. Yet it hasn’t been enough to make a dent in the growing tonnage of discarded plastic that ends up in the seas.
Think Earth proudly making such sustainable natural products that are not contributing to plastic waste in the ocean and landfills.