About The Product
Black Treasure Spoons are made up of Multi-grain flour (wheat flour, brown rice flour, chickpeas flour, oats flour), black pepper powder, salt & water. You can pep it up with a peppery spoon which has black pepper as the main ingredient. It aids in weight loss, treats sinus, asthma, and nasal congestion.
How to Use
Replacement for single-use plastic spoons; can be eaten/used by a person of any age, also safe for toddlers and children ∙ Usually used while eating snacks, desserts, soups, salad, rice, ice-creams, acai bowls, and much more. Can be used in parties, take away, restaurants, food stalls, picnics, cafés, etc. Create your own recipe with these tasty and healthy sustainable alternatives!
- Weight loss
- Multigrains are rich in fiber, aids heal constipation and other digestive problems
- Pepper cures sinus, asthma, and nasal congestion
- Ingredients: Super healthy with rich dietary fiber and 1.3 grams of protein in each spoon, 100% natural ingredients, no added sugar, no preservatives. Use with any type of meal or dessert.
- Colour: Brown
- Flavour: Masala Fortified with Iron, Vitamin A, and Iodine
- Shelf life: Best before 12 months from packaging
- Country of origin: India
- Packaging: We ensure that all our packaging is eco-friendly
- Usually, the order is dispatched within 24 working hours.
- You can expect delivery in 4 to 7 working days.
- You’ll receive an order confirmation mail in your registered email ID, along with a tracking link.
- You can track your package from your account in the ‘my orders’ tab.
About The Seller: Think Earth
Think Earth is a conscious initiative by two sisters, Richa and Shivani, taking inspiration from their father's plastic recycling business back in 1980. Think earth products are made keeping in mind the principle of zero-waste.
The global campaign to gain a check on plastic waste is one of the fastest-growing environmental causes ever mounted. Yet it hasn’t been enough to make a visible dent in the growing tonnage of discarded plastic that ends up in the seas.
Think Earth is proudly making such sustainable natural products that are not contributing at all, to plastic waste in the oceans and landfills.