Black and White Mats- Zarf
About The Product
Made with cotton in a sustainable manner, these vibrant mats are made by the artisans belonging to the weaver community of Vankars in Gujarat, who with their amazing skill set brings the designs to life.
- Hand wash cold
- Do not tumble dry
- Steam iron after washing and dry
- Hand Wash Separately In Cold Water
- Do not Bleach
- Naturally organic.
- Eco-chic as well as functional fabric.
- Naturally, absorb moisture from the skin
- Colour: Black & White
Size: 19*14 inches
- Weight: 200g
- Packaging: We ensure that all our packaging is eco-friendly
- Country of origin: India
- Usually, the order is dispatched within 24 working hours.
- You can expect delivery in 7 to 10 working days.
- You’ll receive an order confirmation mail in your registered email ID, along with a tracking link.
- You can track your package from your account in the ‘my orders’ tab.
About The Seller: Project Palaash by Enactus Aryabhatta
Enactus Aryabhatta came into existence in 2016, when a group of young ingenious minds decided to take entrepreneurial action to help their community and become a part of the global network. Students at Enactus Aryabhatta have been demonstrating that business has the power to inspire hope, create opportunities where little existed and ultimately improve lives and strengthen communities.