About The Product
For a greener alternative to a Plastic Toothbrush, there's nothing better than a Bamboo Charcoal Toothbrush. The bristles are made of 100% Bamboo Fibre and infused with activated charcoal.
How to Use
- Dry it after each use and let it get some air, store it in a well-ventilated space. Change after every two months.
- After the toothbrush wears out, you can remove the bristles and dispose of them into a compost bin or it can be used for various cleaning purposes, or get creative like putting them in your garden plant stake to identify your plants.
- Bamboo is a natural resource and is 100% biodegradable.
- Bamboo has antimicrobial properties, is more durable than plastic which makes it a great sustainable alternative for toothbrushes.
- Charcoal bristles and bamboo are antimicrobial, hence reduce bacterial activity in the mouth and plaque formation on teeth.
- Compostable at home
- Removes extrinsic stains
- Healthy and beautiful teeth
- Material: Plant-Based
- Handle: Bamboo
- Bristles: Plant-based Fiber infused with activated charcoal
- Color: Light Brown
- Pocket-friendly & compact.
- Size: 18.5 cm
- Length: 7in
- Width: 0.5in
- Height: 0.2in
- Shelf Life: 2-3 Months
- Package Dimensions: 36cm * 27 cm * 5 cm
- Package Weight: 90gm
- Country of origin: India
- Packaging: We ensure that all our packaging is eco-friendly
- Usually, the order is dispatched within 24 working hours.
- You can expect delivery in 4 to 7 working days.
- You’ll receive an order confirmation mail in your registered email ID, along with a tracking link.
- You can track your package from your account in the ‘my orders’ tab.
About The Seller: Almitra Sustainables
Almitra Sustainables is a conscious step towards coexistence. Our kin species co-inhabiting the world would cease to exist if we do not coexist. Even though these steps seem to have a cascading effect, in reality, they follow a circular effect. The only way to preserve our home, and the home at large - the world - is to live sustainably.
Almitra Sustainables' goods all contribute to a sustainable lifestyle, which at this moment might sound utopian! But their products are undoubtedly ethically sourced, cruelty-free, and vegan. You will be pleased to learn that they have made every effort to avoid plastics to reduce the amount of waste that ends up in landfills.
This organization is run by a dedicated group of individuals who selflessly work for a better quality of air to breathe, a better atmosphere, and a better and happy place to live in!