About The Product
Bamboo straws are a fun zero waste swap for disposable plastic straws. Natural, plant-based bamboo straws add a touch of tropical bliss to your drinks and transport you off to a sun-drenched paradise. Our reusable straws are the perfect choice for families with children too. Bamboo is also the most resilient and strongest plant on the planet, making them durable and long-lasting.
Handcrafted in India. Being a handcrafted product no two pieces are alike. Small variations are not a defect but the beauty of workmanship. This set comes with a pack of 4 Reusable Bamboo straws and an organically dyed pouch handcrafted by the tribal women of India.
Maintenance & Care
- Wash with lukewarm water after use.
- Do not soak or scrub
- Not Dishwasher or Microwave safe
- Apply any mineral oil such as linseed oil, coconut oil to re-polish when required
How to dispose
- Set Size: 4 Bamboo straw
- Pouch: 1
- Material: Bamboo
- Country of Origin: India
Packaging: We ensure that all our packaging is eco-friendly. Cutlery is packaged with utmost care in zero plastic alternatives Organically dyed cloth made by Tribal women
- Usually, Order dispatch within 24 working hours.
- You can expect delivery in 4 to 7 working days.
- You’ll receive an order confirmation mail in your registered email ID, along with a tracking link.
- You can track your package from your account in my orders tab.
About the Seller: Think Earth
Think Earth is the initiative by two sisters, Richa and Shivani taking inspiration from their father's plastic recycling business back in 1980. Think earth products are made by keeping the principle of zero-waste.
The global campaign to gain control of plastic waste is one of the fastest-growing environmental causes ever mounted. Yet it hasn’t been enough to make a dent in the growing tonnage of discarded plastic that ends up in the seas.
Think Earth proudly making such sustainable natural products that are not contributing to plastic waste in the ocean and landfills.