About The Product
Gratitude to the Source. Inspired by the humble Chakki, it helps you express your gratitude to your food, right from its Source to its journey to your table.
How to Use:
- Let the Anna Aabhar Chakra be permanently placed on your dining table or any other place where you have your meals. Before having your food, rotate the chakra (akin to rotating a Chakki) and say the prayer ‘हे अन्नदाता, इस अन्न की उत्पत्ति, प्राप्ति एवं उपयोग हेतु आभार। इस अन्न का कण-कण सहृदयता, कृतज्ञता एवं प्रेम का संचार करे।‘
- The prayer means that you are thankful for the entire process that brought the food to your table, and wish with all your heart that each grain of the food radiate thankfulness and love.
Manufactured: Handmade from Natural seasoned Reclaimed Teak Wood
Concept: Our meals are the source of energy as well as a mode of survival for us. We, the fortunate ones, have at least 3 meals a day. Nevertheless, the way we intake our meals has turned largely mechanical. We rarely relish a meal by being in complete awareness of what it is, where it comes from and what it does to our body. The Anna Aabhar Chakra is inspired by the humble, ancient Chakki, that once used to be every home’s essential flour mill. It has a prayer inscribed on it that radiates vibes of thankfulness to the food, its process and the Source. It has a pattern of the Solar Plexus (Manipura Chakra) of the body (located at the navel), whose main function is to transform matter into energy to fuel your body.
Material: Reclaimed Teak Wood
- In the Box: 1 Product, 1 Booklet
Product dimension: 13*13*2
Care: Avoid from water
- Country of Origin: India
Packaging: Cardboard Box packaging. We ensure that all our packaging is eco-friendly.
- Usually, the order is dispatched within 24 working hours.
- You can expect delivery in 4 to 7 working days.
- You’ll receive an order confirmation mail in your registered email ID, along with a tracking link.
- You can track your package from your account in the ‘my orders’ tab.
About the Seller: White Light Elements
A thought came to Dinesh, Founder- Sundyota Numandis Group of companies (Healthcare), that, “health is incomplete without well-being, of which happiness is an essential element”. Thus, it is necessary to be happy at all times.
Poonam has been spiritually inclined for many years now and truly believes in the practice of Gratitude, Forgiveness and Affirmation. She believes that it makes life smoother, easier and happier. Her aim is to spread these practices with every being.
Kainaz has been in HR for the past 10 years. Completely involved in her work, she was longing to increase the productivity and efficiency of her team by enhancing their happiness quotient. She believed that it was a chain process and that happy people could be more creative and hence, more productive! But she thought why not do it for every being? Why limit ourselves!
Three people joined hands and blended in their experience, knowledge, creativity and above all, their common goal – to ‘spread happiness and peace.’
A platform was created. A platform that aspired to reach every corner of the Earth and spread happiness in the lives of all beings. Eventually, White Light Elements was incepted.
White Light, as the name suggests is the space within the universe and beyond that houses positive energy and is the source of everything that exists.