About The Product
AabharPaatra: Acknowledge. Appreciate. Express. A simple way to feel and express gratitude. Aabhar means gratitude and ‘Paatra’ means vessel. Aabhar Paatra is a medium for us to go deep within ourselves and experience gratitude in its purest form. It helps us to acknowledge all the ‘gifts of life’, feel grateful and express gratitude for them. You will be Experiencing a highly positive ‘Feel’ like gratitude releases a host of ‘pleasant’ chemicals in your body like serotonin and oxytocin – that have amazing healing effects.
How to use:
- Bring your focus on all the good things and happenings in your life.
- For each of these, take a flower in your palm and feel genuinely thankful.
- Gently place the flower in the Aabhar Paatra, with utmost love and gratitude.
- All family members can take out some time daily to feel and express gratitude.
Manufactured: Handmade from Natural seasoned Reclaimed Teak Wood, with laser-cut leaf designs on each of its sides. It comes with a jute bag containing multi-coloured handmade flowers.
Material: Reclaimed Teak Wood
- In the Box: 1 Product, 1 Jute Bag, 25 Multi Color Flowers, 1 Booklet
Product dimension: 16*16*7
Care: Avoid from water
- Country of Origin: India
Packaging: Cardboard Box packaging. We ensure that all our packaging is eco-friendly.
- Usually, the order is dispatched within 24 working hours.
- You can expect delivery in 4 to 7 working days.
- You’ll receive an order confirmation mail in your registered email ID, along with a tracking link.
- You can track your package from your account in the ‘my orders’ tab.
About the Seller: White Light Elements
A thought came to Dinesh, Founder- Sundyota Numandis Group of companies (Healthcare), that, “health is incomplete without well-being, of which happiness is an essential element”. Thus, it is necessary to be happy at all times.
Poonam has been spiritually inclined for many years now and truly believes in the practice of Gratitude, Forgiveness and Affirmation. She believes that it makes life smoother, easier and happier. Her aim is to spread these practices with every being.
Kainaz has been in HR for the past 10 years. Completely involved in her work, she was longing to increase the productivity and efficiency of her team by enhancing their happiness quotient. She believed that it was a chain process and that happy people could be more creative and hence, more productive! But she thought why not do it for every being? Why limit ourselves!
Three people joined hands and blended in their experience, knowledge, creativity and above all, their common goal – to ‘spread happiness and peace.’
A platform was created. A platform that aspired to reach every corner of the Earth and spread happiness in the lives of all beings. Eventually, White Light Elements was incepted.
White Light, as the name suggests is the space within the universe and beyond that houses positive energy and is the source of everything that exists.